Blue Iguana Reptilite Calcium Substrate is perfect any desert-dwelling snake, lizard, tortoise, insect or arachnid and true chameleons.
- Ideal for desert-dwelling reptiles & arachnids
- Unique round grains won't scratch reptiles - inside or out
- No artificial dyes or chemicals
- Easier to digest with more nutritionally available calcium
- Small grain size & rounded shape for less chance of impaction
This low impact substrate also contains strontium and magnesium; while being free of silica and phosphates.
Though not intended as a food source or supplement, it is 100% edible and easily digestible. It is made of aragonite, the most soluble form of calcium carbonate available, allowing reptiles to easily ingest necessary calcium for proper bone development.
Extremely affordable, and easy to use; just add to a depth of approximately 2 inches. Spot clean daily and replace the entire bed every 4 to 6 months.