The Zilla Screen Terrarium is a durable, aluminum-frame habitat with screen walls to provide maximum ventilation. The non-restricted air flow removes stagnant air, creating an ideal environment for arboreal (tree-dwelling) reptiles and amphibians.
- High quality, corrosion-resistant aluminum screen enclosure
- Screen walls allow maximum ventilation, preventing stagnant air
- Allows optimal UVB and heat penetration
- Includes large front access door & removable substrate tray
- Ideal for chameleons & other tree-dwelling pets
The screen design permits maximum UVB and heat penetration, as well as a broader temperature gradient that helps reptiles regulate their body heat effectively. The screens are made of fine, cricket-proof aluminum mesh that allows reptiles to climb with ease. The enclosure features a substrate tray with a designated flap for easy removal and cleaning, and nickel-plated latches that keep pets securely inside. Assembly only requires a screwdriver!