Natural Chemistry Reptile Relief kills mites on contact! This Product does not use poisons or other toxins to achieve results, so mites do not become resistant, Thus, the product never loses effectiveness.
- Kills mites on reptiles
- Apply directly on pet, no need to remove water or feed dispensers from habitat
- Uses no poisons or other toxins & never loses effectiveness
Highly effective on fleas, ticks, lice & mites. Unconditionally guaranteed. Contains no pyrethrins or similar chemicals. EPA approved label requires NO HAZARD WARNINGS! Lowest possible toxicity ratings in all EPA categories. pH adjusted to minimize irritation.
Ingredients: Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate and Undecylenic Acid.