Zilla's Tropical 25 UVB Fluorescent Coil Bulbs enable reptile owners to deliver essential UVB radiation which is essential for healthy bone development for your reptile. Standard terrarium bulbs cannot deliver this UVB.
- Provides UVB light for proper calcium development in tropical reptiles
- Full spectrum illumination brings out subtle reptile colors
- Energy efficient bulb lowers energy costs
Ideal for tropical-dwelling basking reptiles such as Anoles, Day Geckos, Tokay Geckos, Iguanas, Basilisks, Chameleons, Chinese Water Dragons, Red-Eared Sliders, Red Foot Tortoises and Eastern Box Turtles.
- Delivers additional UVB light for strong bones
- Color correcting visible light helps brighten colors
- Helps recreate the healthy light of the tropical rainforest
- Ideal bulb for basking reptiles
- Produces optimal amounts of UVB & UVA
- Designed to last 3500 hours or 12 months on average use
This energy-efficient bulb simulates natural sunlight and produces UVB (3%) and UVA (15%), with up to 5,000 hours of lamp life. It emits 25 microwatts per second/cm2 of UVB and with essential UVA light. This bulb is designed for use with all ESU Reptile Heat & Light Reflector Domes. UV Index: 1-3 at 12" distance.