Zoo Med Blue Tongue Skink food crumbles are carefully formulated by nutritionists to be a balanced diet to meet the nutritional needs of Blue Tongue Skinks for proper growth and development.
- Natural - No artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives added
- Contains added vitamins and minerals
- Can be mixed with Zoo Med canned Blue tongue skink and Tegu food and Can O' insect line to add variety to their diet
- Provides a complete balanced diet for growth and development
- Chopped grasses (Timothy, Alfalfa) to provide long-stem fiber, an important part of their natural diet.
- Small amounts of fruit (Mango) and animal protein (black soldier fly larvae) to meet there unique dietary requirements.
- Flavorful Dandelion Greens, Yucca and other plants that blue tongue skinks love.
For Hatchling skinks up to three months feed free choice and change daily. For Juvenile to Adult skinks feed three times a week. Pellets may be moistened by adding water which may stimulate feeding behavior. Adding fresh fruits and vegetables makes a great occasional fresh treat and may encourage feeding behavior for those that are being switched from a live food to a pelleted diet. Always provide clean drinking water (use Reptisafe Water Conditioner to treat tap water). Store in a cool dry place. Never feed moldy food.