The Zoo Med Nano Combo Dome Hold Down Kit is an compact bracket that keeps your Nano Combo Dome securely fastened to the terrarium screen cover. This handy accessory eliminates the need for a hanging light fixture and makes it easy to move the cover without displacing the Combo Dome.
- Securely attaches Nano Combo Dome to screen cover
- Convenient spring-hook attachment
- No additional hardware required
- Allows easy removal of screen cover without displacing dome fixture
- Remove the dome hanger supplied with the lamp fixture if installed. Place bracket onto the dome between the sockets.
- Install one end of each spring onto the bracket, and the other end onto the screen mesh of the terrarium cover as shown. One end of the spring is open wider than the other. The wider end is inserted into the screen mesh.
- Check to verify that the fixture is securely attached. When replacing lamps, remove the springs to access the light socket. Do not over-stretch the springs to remove or install light bulbs or heat emitters.
📦 Your order of $100 or more ships for FREE!
WHERE WE SHIP
We ship across the contiguous 48 Unites States. At this time we cannot ship to Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes, APO, FPO or DPO addresses. Sorry about that! :(
FREE SHIPPING ON PRODUCT ORDERS $100 OR MORE
Simply add products to your cart and if your order subtotal is $100 or more your Shipping & Handling cost will be FREE. This applies to most items, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Most orders will ship for a flat fee of $9.99 for Standard (4-8 business days from date of shipment), which means you can load up your cart and shipping will only be $9.99 to ship the whole thing!
All orders will always be trackable once shipped
Note: Shipping is typically via FedEx, but USPS services may be utilized. Standard shipping typically uses FedEx SmartPost which may handoff to the USPS for final delivery.
Processing time can vary depending on the time of year, but most orders ship after 1-2 business days (M-F). Anything ordered around major holidays will likely experience demand-delays that may add 3-4 days to your processing time before your items ships. This is unavoidable due simply to a higher-than-usual demand around those times.
We carry two types of products: reptile and amphibian supplies as well as lifestyle products, including books, home goods, apparel, art, and commissioned work. Given our lifestyle products represent independent stores, the price of shipping may differ or not qualify for the flat rate. This will be noted on the product page.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.