Zoo Med Premium Repti Bark Natural Reptile Bedding is an all natural substrate for the habitats of humidity-loving reptiles. Made from 100% pure fir bark, it absorbs and retains moisture rapidly for a more humid environment.
- 100% pure fir bark natural reptile bedding
- Excellent substrate for Green Iguanas & all other humidity-loving reptiles
- Absorbs & retains moisture more rapidly than heat treated substrates
Repti Bark is re-usable and super easy to maintain! All you have to do is soak in hot water every 2 to 3 months for fresh, clean bark. (Repti Bark should be replaced at least once a year). Smaller chips provide better moisture retention through increased surface area. These small pieces interlock, preventing live food from hanging out in your substrate!
Made in the USA.
- 4 Dry Quarts or .155 Cubic Feet (4.4 Liters)
- 8 Dry Quarts or .310 Cubic Feet (8.8 Liters)
- 24 Dry Quarts or .93 Cubic Feet (26.4 Liters)