Available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
- Great for small species of Old World Chameleons, hatchling Green Iguanas, geckos (including Crested Geckos), anoles and other arboreal species of lizards.
- Large front door for easy cage access plus bottom door for easy substrate removal.
- Beautiful corrosion resistant, black anodized aluminum screen cage.
- All hardware included easy to assemble using only a screwdriver.
- Use with Zoo Med's Naturalistic Terrarium Hoods (LF-50, LF-55 or LF-60) or Zoo Med's Deep Dome Lamp Fixture (LF-17)
📦 Your order of $100 or more ships for FREE!
WHERE WE SHIP
We ship across the contiguous 48 Unites States. At this time we cannot ship to Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes, APO, FPO or DPO addresses. Sorry about that! :(
FREE SHIPPING ON PRODUCT ORDERS $100 OR MORE
Simply add products to your cart and if your order subtotal is $100 or more your Shipping & Handling cost will be FREE. This applies to most items, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Most orders will ship for a flat fee of $9.99 for Standard (4-8 business days from date of shipment), which means you can load up your cart and shipping will only be $9.99 to ship the whole thing!
All orders will always be trackable once shipped
Note: Shipping is typically via FedEx, but USPS services may be utilized. Standard shipping typically uses FedEx SmartPost which may handoff to the USPS for final delivery.
Processing time can vary depending on the time of year, but most orders ship after 1-2 business days (M-F). Anything ordered around major holidays will likely experience demand-delays that may add 3-4 days to your processing time before your items ships. This is unavoidable due simply to a higher-than-usual demand around those times.
We carry two types of products: reptile and amphibian supplies as well as lifestyle products, including books, home goods, apparel, art, and commissioned work. Given our lifestyle products represent independent stores, the price of shipping may differ or not qualify for the flat rate. This will be noted on the product page.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ordered a Breeze cage on Monday was expecting it in 8 to 10 days. Received it on Wednesday..just 2 days, how do they do that. Very happy with the purchase and reptile lounge.